- Promote the value of career-long learning among NC REALTORS® members.
- Facilitate research to advance NC REALTORS® member knowledge about factors affecting their professional success.
- Assist with educational efforts of NC REALTORS® and other organizations consistent with the Foundation's Mission.
Interested in volunteering? Fill out a committee application!
NCREEF has developed a Scholarship Program for NC REALTORS® members!
This program will offer financial assistance to REALTORS® who choose to enhance their career and professionalism through education. NCREEF has 10 individual scholarships available in the amount of $250.00 each.
Scholarships are to be used one of two ways:
- To reimburse tuition of an upcoming educational opportunity in 2016.
- As reimbursement for a course that has already been completed within the last three months.
The education being reimbursed must be above and beyond required CE training. The courses must be NAR approved designation or certification courses, a training workshop, or a professional development seminar. Workshops and seminars will be subject to approval by the NCREEF Board.
Scholarship recipients have exactly one year (12 months) from the date they receive their approval letter to submit a course completion certificate for tuition reimbursement. If scholarship recipients do not provide proof of course completion within 12 months of the date of approval, the scholarship funds will be revoked.