The North Carolina Association of REALTORS® is the largest and oldest trade association in the state, a professional organization with a solid reputation for service to its members statewide since 1921.
If you have an active North Carolina real estate license and are interested in becoming a REALTOR®, please contact the local board/ association of REALTORS® nearest you for additional information.
Here are just some of the benefits you will receive as a member:
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy in Raleigh by our full-time government affairs department
- Various educational opportunities, including diversity programs, leadership training, professional standards and code of ethics workshops
- Contract forms jointly approved by NC REALTORS® and the NC Bar Association, available as photo-ready slicks, on our website, or via zipForm®, a software program provided as a member benefit
- Archived legal articles, Q&A's, and resources on a wide variety of legal topics pertinent to your real estate business
- Information resources such as our magazine, e-mail newsletters, and website
- Access to annual events that provide networking, fun and professional development opportunities
- Discounts on products and services with companies that participate in our REALTOR® Partner program
- Professional designations, including GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute), and numerous specialty organizations
- A trained and dedicated staff working for you
Also, as a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, you will receive additional benefits.